Tuesday, July 16, 2013

IBC Anthem

The following thought came to me on 4/2/13. I kept feeling the urge to post it on my blog. I kept putting it off, then my pastor confirmed my thought through a sermon about two months ago, and I think it's about time I let the world know.

This is the unedited format. I wrote as I thought it. Bear with me.

The IBC Anthem

Persuasion. Persuaded. Persuading. Persuade.

As an IBC student, we are here to grow because we are PERSUADED, right? We even have an original song declaring it. I am PERSUADED. I am PERSUADED!

However, we cannot stop there. Scriptures say to go and PERSUADE all men. That's what our goal must be. What good is it for me to be PERSUADED if I don't share and PERSUADE anyone and everyone? Go PERSUADE!

The buck doesn't stop there. Indiana Bible College exists to firm our foundation and teach us how to minister. We are taught how to be PERSUADING and methods of PERSUASION. As students, we must be diligent because no person is the same. The growth of the kingdom is our goal - don't you want to do everything you can?

Are you PERSUADED?

Better yet, are you PERSUADED to PERSUADE?



*The song Persuaded is off of Indiana Bible College's 2013 CD "Persuaded" and can be purchased at www.voicevision.com



1 comment:

  1. Excited about your blog..."persuaded to persuade" Love ya girl...

    ReplyDelete